Sunday 5 February 2017

Saturday night

Doesn't look much different, but that's just a matter of perspective. Another coat on her insides and the few rotted bits still left now replaced with epoxy.

More to the point, I gave Dad the day off and Hels turned up to chip in. Dad spent the day with Calstar.

Apparently he's set the domestic battery up with a charger of it's own. I thought the thing charged when the engine ran, but apparently that's not enough. Dad said something about sulpherdisation, at which point I smiled and nodded.

Above my paygrade. I do sails.

Though I think he just likes a project.

Should've kept him varnishing.

Would like to fit the boat up with proper shore power, rather than the camping RCD unit we currently use to link up to the marina's power. Just not really sure how to go about it.

No pun intended.

No comments: