Tuesday 4 October 2022

office dog


Lottie's first day in the office with me. Reckon she's handling it well enough.

Took Jack and Boo to the vets for their booster and annual check-up yesterday evening. The vet noticed Jack had an "irregular" heart beat. She seemed worried, which worries me. He's booked back in for a raft of tests tomorrow morning.


I'm hoping it's nothing more than an aberration, a heart murmur. I'm not convinced he hasn't had one all his life, and it might be that the vet has only just now noticed it. Other than occasional ear infections, he's not had much call to see the vet over the years. 

Tanya has seen him the last half a dozen times now though, mainly because of his ears, and I reckon she's grown quite fond of the boy; they're very comfortable with each other. Could be she was just paying closer attention than previous vets have done. He does seem otherwise fit and well, although he has lost a few kilos since his last check-up. 

No comments: