Saturday 1 January 2022

New Year's Day: Dragonfly

New Year's Day, 2022.

In keeping with the spirit of the age, we had a quiet night in last night. Thought I'd use it constructively though, so recorded a rework of an old song I wrote many years ago when I was still young and idealistic and thought I knew what freedom and liberty were; that we'd gig forever and lockdowns only ever happened in prison movies 😁

So this is Dragonfly, and the images accompanying are a random scattering of my photos from across the year, sort of my 2021 in review, which seems to have been, in the main, sailing, dogs and gigs. I took most of the photos myself, except where I obviously didn't because I'm the subject and the camera is clearly out of reach.

Happy New Year and may 2022 bring you everything you wish for and more.

No comments: