Tuesday, 4 March 2014

And another thing

Committee meeting at the Club tonight.

It was decided that the lake would continue to remain out of bounds for sailing until the end of March.

This news hasn't helped my mood.

I am going to have to find somewhere else to get my fix. I can't go a whole other month. It just can't work.

Need to sail. This much time sustained on dry land can only be poison to the soul.

No comments: